Can’t calibrate, wrong state - Diskuzní fórum - Smarwi - chytré otvírání oken. Pro vytvoření příspěvku se prosím zaregistujte.

Can’t calibrate, wrong state

• Anton
  • Anton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Mar 2020 13:16 #294 by Anton
Anton created the topic: Can’t calibrate, wrong state
Hi,

My Vectiva stopped working properly without any reason. It worked normally for several months.

It happened after it was switched off for a couple of weeks (3M adhesive didn’t hold the ridge holder any more and I was going to use screws).
So I used screws to fix the ridge at the same place and wanted to calibrate again. But I can’t. The calibration process goes wrong - it doesn’t allow me to open manually on the third step, instead it tries to open the window itself. And it doesn’t close, instead goes back and forth. And I can’t reset settings in the “finetune” - it shows me a sad smile and does nothing. Rebooting and switching off power doesn’t help.
It shows wrong state at the home page as well and “window lock” error.

Please advise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Vladko
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Mar 2020 18:42 #295 by Vladko
Vladko replied the topic: Can’t calibrate, wrong state
Hello,

Please make sure that both Smarwi and ridge holders are aligned perfectly on the right side from front point of view as it is decribed in assembly section of manual.
Try factory reset by sending url request 192.168.1.1/factory in AP mode or [Smarwi local network address IP]/factory in client mode of Smarwi.

Window lock error occurs when the window does not move as expected. It can be associated with sensor. Please check that lever on the left side from front point of view moves smoothly.

Than try to calibrate again. If it does not help , please contact as by email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Stay in touch